Bonjour Timo

Timo is a 27-year-old guy who is giving the blog thing a whirl. He just wants people to know what he's up to.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Sorry for the Delay


Man, I just keep letting this blog thing slip. Don’t think I’ve died or anything. Just unmotivated to attend to the blog. It’s been a month since my last entry. Trying to think what was noteworthy over the past month.
Saw Belle and Sebastian last week. They didn’t play any of my favorites, but it was still great to see them. I was so drunk when I saw them though because I had a late lunch with a classmate and the chairman of our department. We ate Spanish food and drank too much sangria and port.
My sister-in-law Kristin came to New York for the weekend. She’s starting her own lingerie company and she came for the big New York lingerie trade show. I had a great time dining out and getting to know her better. She and my brother will be moving to San Francisco in May. Could the Kent children move any further from Eau Claire? With their moving, I again become their closest living child among my siblings!
Saw the Oscars. Haven’t seen Crash yet so no opinion on that. However, it would have been nice to see Felicity Huffman win for “Transamerica” because I thought her performance was one-of-a-kind. Some have ripped me apart because I thought Charlize Theron had the best dress. Well she did!
Project Runway came to a close this week too. What I loved about the finale is that there was no clear winner. I liked every collection and every designer. I’m glad Chloe won though I would have been happy for any of the three. If Daniel Vasovic is reading this, do not hesitate to e-mail me because I will go on a date with you. Fun fact: I learned that F.I.T. was initially asked by the Bravo channel to be the New York fashion school where the contestants would work. Instead, the show was shot out of Parsons. F.I.T. declined because there simply is not enough classroom space now, let alone space to shoot a reality show.
I saw Julia Stiles in the Lower East Side last week. I wanted to run up to her and say, "I know your deaf gay cousin!"
Here's a neat forward my mother sent me. Minneapolis didn't make the list, though it should have if Sao Paulo is on the list. Check it out.
Midterms are approaching, so don’t be surprised if it takes me another month to get back to the blog. I take that back. Selection Sunday is approaching and that means March Madness will arrive shortly! No other period in sports excites me more. If you want to participate in a Final Four bracket competition with me, please let me know. It's fun (seriously) and free!

P.S. There's another raccoon in the attic and I'm not joking.

5 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, thought the Minneapolis photo meant that you were here.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Timo said...

Well, not really sure when I'll be in Minneapolis next time. Maybe for the sequel to the great gay Northern Wisconsin camping trip? Any trip to Minneapolis will surely be posted on here. In the meanwhile, I've been having fun hosting people here in New York. That's a hint.

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've been thinking about coming out to New York. I'm just a vacation day hoarder and I spend my money on lavish material possessions instead of vacations. Maybe this summer... My good friend Mike lives out there too. The two of us didn't really depart on good terms, if I recall... our friendship basically became a "call you only when I need you know what" thing... dp

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Timo said...

You seem to have a few relationships like that.

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just like to share my talents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home