Bonjour Timo

Timo is a 27-year-old guy who is giving the blog thing a whirl. He just wants people to know what he's up to.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving


Yesterday I volunteered at a food shelter where I helped people load food into their carts. I think it was the first time I had done a volunteer effort like this, so I felt kind of guilty because I had waited until the week of Thanksgiving to do it. They're not kidding when they say volunteering is a rewarding experience so I'm looking forward to doing it again. I know this sounds sappy, but it reminds us to be thankful of the things we have so I hope we all do that.
I fly out tomorrow morning and will finish the week off in Eau Claire. I may return to Minneapolis Saturday night, but will definitely be there by Sunday morning for the usual Mpls. fun. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

My friend Anne recently created a blog to relate her adventures in China back home. Check it out!

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim: I volunteered doing the same thing last week at the House of Peace! It was the fastest two hours of my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home