Bonjour Timo

Timo is a 27-year-old guy who is giving the blog thing a whirl. He just wants people to know what he's up to.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Do Yourself a Favor...Anniemal


I would have recommended this earlier, but my blog didn't exist. By the way, today is my blog's one week birthday! I still haven't told too many people about it, but I think the blog is going to stick around. Formal grand announcement possible this week. Keep eyes peeled.

Back to Annie...In a few short minutes, Annie became my favorite Norweigian pop princess. Roman introduced me to the song "Heartbeat." Very nice, but nothing I want to write home to grandma telling her, YoU HAvE tO LIsTEn To ThIS!!!! The album's other tracks (Helpless for Love, Annimal) appeal to me more. I just stole, err...shared seven albums last week, but Anniemal still plays in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home